Both the large and compact Defender tethers were designed with control in mind, anchored by the tip control carabiner that both versions boast. This carabiner slips on finger to absorb the tension of the line and allow for ease of use when operating the tethered tool.
The large Defender was built to be a workhorse, housing a 48” Dyneema cable that has the capacity to handle bulkier tools. A wide body retention clip ensures that the tether isn’t going anywhere, even when working through dense brush or slippery conditions. The integrated lanyard hole provides additional carrying options – add a carabiner or tether ring to secure it to a pack or waders.
If the tethered tool does get snagged on a branch or dropped downstream, an override feature kicks in to protect the tether from damage. Dual line vises set up shop on each side of the mouth, releasing tension in a matter of seconds.
- Body: anodized aluminum, flat sage
- Carabiner: anodised aluminum, orange
- Secures tether w/ lanyard hole + retention clip
- Tip control carabiner to release tension + secure gear
- Patented side release lock w/ override
- Patented line vises (left + right)
- 48″ dyneema cable
- Wide mouth entry
- Split ring